This reversing camera is specially dedicated for Volkswagen Crafter & Mercedes Sprinter vehicles. The inconspicuous, robust camera with Sony HD CCD lens simply replaces the trunk release handle. Just easy remove the existing trunk release handle and replace it with the reversing camera. The camera is complete including plug and play cable kit which allows easy plug and play installation. The camera is waterproof according to the IP68 certification level.
The camera have an extra long nek so you are able to see the towbar.
# 1/3” SONY HD CCD lens
# 7 IR leds for nightvision
# Mirror picture
# 580 TVL
# Ajustable lens
# Microphone option
# Lens angle 170 degrees
# Waterproof according to IP67 certification level
# 10 meter cable (4-pins to RCA).
The following is provided in the set:
- Reversing camera NTSC
- Video extension cable 10 meter
- Installation manual
- Check before you order the camera for the compatibility on the tab “Compatibility” or the model.
- With a multimedia interface or video interface it is possible to connect the camera with the original navigation system, ask for the possibilities.
- Concerns a high-end SONY CCD lens, so no cheap CMOS lens
- IP rating: IP68 (Weatherproof)
- Image Sensors : Color 1/3"SONY HD CCD
- TV System: NTSC
- Effective Pixels: NTSC 648x488 Pixel
- Sensing Area: 4. 9 × 3.7 mm
- Horizontal Resolution: 580 TV Line
- Horizontal Sync.Frequency: 15.625 / 15.734 kHz
- Vertical Sync.Frequency : 50/60 HZz
- Video output: 1Vp-p,75Ohm
- Gamma Consumption: 0.45
- Auto Gain Controle: Automatic
- Back Light Compensation: Automatic
- S/N Ratio: Better than 48dB
- Lens Angle: 170 ° (Graden)
- Current Consumption: 150 mA
- Power Supply: DC +12V (10%)
- Operating Temperature: -20 C to +70 C